Call for Volunteers
Are you looking for a way to get more involved in ASCA? We need volunteers to serve as leaders appointed by the ASCA President for the ASCA Communities of Practice, Committees, States and Regions. All leadership positions are appointed by the President-Elect, in consultation with the Director of Membership, and confirmed by the Board of Directors, with the position starting in February 2018.
If you are interested in being considered for an appointed leadership role, click to apply. Please remember that all appointments made by ASCA are for one year (February 2018-January 2019).
The deadline for application is Monday, November 17, 2017. Applicants will be notified by December 20, 2017 and need to confirm their appointment acceptance by January 5, 2018.
Each group serves an important role within ASCA:
- Committees conduct the business of the Association. They include:
- Conflict Resolution
- Public Policy and Legislative Issues
- Communities of Practice (CoP) are the main sources of content creation and resources for members. They include:
- Academic Integrity
- Community Colleges
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Historically Under-Represented Institutions
- Mental Health
- Sexual Misconduct and Title IX
- Threat Assessment and Behavior Intervention
- Women and Student Conduct
- States and Regions are charged with increasing access and affinity while focusing on member needs within a specific state or region.