Volunteer Leaders Wanted!
Here's your sign to become a volunteer leader at ASCA. Network, collaborate, and leave a legacy.Volunteer Leaders Wanted!
Why Volunteer with ASCA?
- Professional Growth: Serving in a leadership capacity with ASCA provides a unique platform to enhance your leadership skills, network with fellow professionals, and gain valuable experience that can further your career.
- Community Engagement: Connect with like-minded individuals who share your passion and dedication on a variety of industry-specific topics. Collaborate on projects, share best practices, and work together to address challenges.
- Visibility: ASCA can provide visibility for your work and allow you to establish yourself as a thought leader in the field.
- Fulfillment: There's a deep sense of satisfaction that comes from giving back to your professional community. By volunteering with ASCA, you'll be making a positive impact and leaving a lasting legacy.
- Vacant Positions: Region 12 (Canada) & 13 (International)
- Co-Chair Roles available: Regions 2, 5, 6, 7, 11 (find your region here)
- Archive Co-Chair role available
- Equity & Inclusion Co-Chair role available
- Content Advisory Committee Co-Chair role available
- Community Colleges Co-Chair role available