FREE Virtual Roundtable: Return to Campus: Liability & Student Conduct Implications
Date(s): May 19, 2020
Time: 3:00 PM EST - 4:00 PM EST
Brought to you, in partnership, by ASCA & ACUHO-I
Title: Virtual Roundtable: Return to Campus: Liability & Student Conduct Implications
This virtual roundtable will provide an opportunity to discuss the potential liability associated with returning to campus for the next academic term. Central to this conversation will be potential challenges around compliance, mitigation strategies necessary for a safe return to our campus communities, and implications for student conduct.
This panel will include the following perspectives:
- Douglas Bell, Ph.D. (Associate Director, Residential Life, University of Houston)
- JoCynda Hudson, Ph.D (Assistant Dean for Student Affairs, Stetson University College of Law)
- Seann Kalagher, J.D. (Chief Compliance Officer, Manhattanville College)
- John Lauer (Associate Vice President for Student Life, Colorado College)
- Scott Schneider, J.D. (Partner, Husch Blackwell)
Live closed captioning will be available for this webinar.
** Our virtual roundtables are designed for high attendee engagement with the opportunity to make comments and ask questions in real-time.