Call for Volunteers
Are you looking for a way to get more involved in ASCA? We need volunteers to serve as leaders appointed by the ASCA President for the ASCA Communities of Practice, Committees, States and Regions as well as other various task forces and projects.
If you are interested in being considered for an volunteer opportunity, click to apply. Please remember that all appointments made by ASCA are for one year (May 2020-April 2021).
Each group serves an important role within ASCA:
- Committees conduct the business of the Association. They include:
- Conflict Resolution
- Public Policy and Legislative Issues
- Communities of Practice (CoP) are the main sources of content creation and resources for members. They include:
- Academic Integrity
- Community Colleges
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Historically Under-Represented Institutions
- Mental Health
- Sexual Misconduct and Title IX
- Threat Assessment and Behavior Intervention
- Women and Student Conduct
- Region Coordinators are charged with increasing access and affinity while focusing on member needs within a specific region.