Being a part of the ASCA means being involved with colleagues and professionals in the field of student conduct. Our Association thrives on the involvement and community of our diverse membership of more than 2,100 professionals from the field of student conduct administration. Please visit the forms below to learn more about volunteering with ASCA.
The following positions are currently vacant and available for immediate service.
- Awards Committee Chair
- Housing & Residence Life Community of Practice Chair
- Sexual Misconduct & Title IX Community of Practice Chair
- Region 2 (California, Hawaii, Guam, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands) Coordinator
- Region 6 (Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio) Coordinator
- Region 7 (Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina) Coordinator
- Region 9 (West Virginia, Virginia, District of Columbia, Maryland) Coordinator
- Region 10 (Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey) Coordinator
- Region 12 (Canada) Coordinator
- Region 13 (International) Coordinator
Click here to apply for the Committee or Community of Practice Chair
Click here to apply for a Region Coordinator